If you continue to browse and use the The Relationship Counsellors Website (the "Website"), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Website may be unavailaible for periods of time.
- This Website does not make any recommendation, advice or endorsement of any product or service. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains copyrighted material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, textual content, music, photographs, illustrations and other graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms may be updated or revised from time to time, and without notice, by us and your continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be acceptance by you of the revised terms.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.